Detailing and fabrication of more than 2,000 unique assemblies for Denver VA Hospital.
ConceptWorks was awarded the engineering and construction for a large real estate development project in Denver, Colorado.
The standardized units required minor adjustments to dimensions and finishes, depending on the location throughout the building.
The project required the detailing and fabrication of more than 2,000 unique assemblies, each being engineered and constructed in-house.
The project included:
- Reception desks
- Daybed cabinets
- Murphy beds
- Wall paneling
- Curved seating
- Wood louvers
The closely-managed project resulted in high-quality millwork pieces, expertly engineered and fabricated, which customers have come to expect with ConceptWorks.
Custom Architectural Millwork for a new VA Hospital
- Engineered CAD drawings
- Fabricated material samples
- Submitted fabrication drawings and material samples to stakeholders for approval
- Completed phased production as project demands fluctuated
- Units were install-ready upon delivery to the job site
- Finish-matched solid wood and veneer
- Book-matched paneling
- Electronic locks on cabinets
- All NAUF material
- Retractable monitors inside desks
- Fabric core tack boards
- LED lights
- Powder coated bracketry