ConceptWorks was approached by Cornerstone Carpentry for the fabrication of millwork fixtures that were to be installed into the new Chemistry Biology Building on UW- Stevens Point's campus.
Our specialized engineers and artisans thrive in turnkey production of intricate and custom fixtures, making ConceptWorks the preferred vendor.
This particular project gave ConceptWorks the opportunity to showcase our in-house finishing department and the level of quality that we provide to our vast customer base.
Display Cases, Benches, Café Die Wall, Wall Paneling
1. Engineered CAD drawings
2. Fabricated material samples
3. Sent an engineer for field measurements to confirm millwork dims
4. Submitted fabrication drawings and material samples to stakeholders for approval
5. Completed phased production as project demands fluctuated
6. Provided a panel numbering system and instruction sheet for ease of installation
7. Units were install-ready upon delivery to the job site
• Finish-matched solid wood and veneer
• Book-matched paneling
• Lockable glass panels on the display cases
• Integrated LED lights in the display cases
• Clear Coat
• LED lights
• Glass panels